Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE. I was beaten terribly by the spell curse.

2 posters

Go down

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE.  I was beaten terribly by the spell curse. Empty Turn 29. CURSE CURSE. I was beaten terribly by the spell curse.

Post  namad Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE. I was beaten terribly by the spell curse.

I lost two scs, including my prophet almost entirely due to curse causing 12afflictions (the chest wound is what killed the prophet because with a chest wound he had fatigue problems)... the other sc died... maybe due to blindness? not sure ... the battle is pretty tense and exciting so feel free to watch it.

On the bright side most of his forces died or routed so I was able to repair my walls entirely to full repair status(however starvation has set in perhaps I need to think of a way to get my militia killed this upcoming turn? should I have my miltia perform a suicide attack? commanders don't ever starve anyways though right?)... also I now possess raise dead so I can try breaking the siege this turn with raise dead on my side... looks like I might live long enough to see my pretender awaken... and my pretender will surely be able to drive off raise dead spam with his immobility and high prot, eh?

This turn I will try to break the siege with 4scs in the top rear corner attacking rear on turn6 and all my raise dead casters in the bottom rear spamming raise dead(with a few berzerker bodyguards) in theory my own raise dead spam should help to neutralize his raise dead spam... also I will have researched prison of fire through 2turns (this one plus next)

I am burning down the lab in 329 this turn.

Sorry this go so poorly, I'm forwarding a tenative .2h to everyone.

EDIT: do you think we should request increased host cycle time at some point? I mean my turns aren't very complex but I am sure atul's are

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE.  I was beaten terribly by the spell curse. Empty Re: Turn 29. CURSE CURSE. I was beaten terribly by the spell curse.

Post  lingchih Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

I have volunteered to sub for Atul if needed. The game seems about done though. Let me know if you need me.

My qualifications for playing Vanheim are Faltering Steps and Artifacts. That said, I would not wish to sub if a delay can be arranged. Atul has his thing going, and chances are, I might mess it up.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE.  I was beaten terribly by the spell curse. Empty i hope you guys have coordinated as much as you need to I'm worried that no one posted anything at all this turn

Post  namad Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

i hope you guys have coordinated as much as you need to I'm worried that no one posted anything at all this turn... If anyone wants me to do anything specific they can just edit my .2h I won't be around until after host.

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 29. CURSE CURSE.  I was beaten terribly by the spell curse. Empty Re: Turn 29. CURSE CURSE. I was beaten terribly by the spell curse.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down