Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up.

4 posters

Go down

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up. Empty Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up.

Post  namad Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up.

I wonder how much damage my pretender might do if it could wake up?

Maybe I should re-gear one of my adons with winged boots and a brand to attack 291 (keeping the enemy from preaching there might buy me one more turn of life and a slightly better chance to wake the god up...) with all my other troops and commanders still heading north...

However... the sphinx won't be as impressive with 0dom bonus :-/

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up. Empty Re: Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up.

Post  TheDemon Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 am

I should probably give an update. I've got Machaka's army pinned in 78, starving under a sieged 100-supply fort. He tested my siege (harby and angel of fury) with a commander this turn, so he'll probably break siege. I'll have a teleported Fire Storm caster, plus another Angel of Fury waiting for him, and my angels are fire immune.

Ulm is sieging 109, but I'm breaking the siege this turn. He hasn't brought any mages, and I have a ton of Prison of Fire casters available.
I wasn't able to do anything about the jotunheim fort. Lost one army there to his werewolves, so I've backed off.

I feebleminded 4 Arco commanders this turn.

Pythium will likely gateway an army into 134 this turn. Can't be prevented, but can't be fire immune either.

Not attacking anywhere near anyone else this turn.

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up. 2iac192

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up. Empty Re: Turn 31. Imprisoned pretenders are waking up.

Post  DrPraetor Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 pm

They are too many, even for Groo!

Inventory (let me know who wants it - some of it I can keep using at least for a while):
13F,16A,6W,5E,3S,12D,8N

2 master matrices
2 rings of fire
5 dwarven hammers
2 shield of gleaming gold
1 earth boots
4 amulets of AM
1 blacksteel armor
1 dragon helmet
2 fire brands
2 frost rands
1 faithful
1 pendant of luck
2 bows of war (for Marignon - put them on a teleporter and cast flaming arrows?)
2 birch boots
2 messenger boots
1 snake ring
1 flying shoes

Battles this turn:
Killed 99 Abysians for 23 troops in 209/Sleepy Wolds
Killed 10 more in Winter Peaks/218
Killed 204 Pangaean Chaff and 7 commanders in my capital.
(PD did most of the work there)
Lost Forts in Binophe and Korrmark, took no real losses but my army can't be everywhere Sad

Carnag/231 is about to fall to Shin.
I'm abandoning Sleepy Wolds/209 in order to concentrate defenses in my capital.

At this point, all I can really do is try and bleed Pan/Agartha,Abyssia/Shin while they fling armies at my capital repeatedly.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 am

I could use the Dragon Helm and Snake Ring.
And the Rings of Fire.
And a Fire Brand and Luck Pendant.
And all your S gems. Actually an ideal number to have donated to me would be 15 S total.

That way I'll have my Fire Storm casters fire immune from turn 1, my new Angel of Fury fully equiped, and will be able to summon another Harbinger and Fully equip it.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 am

Sorry I haven't been in touch, just came back from a cruise.

I'll give you an update later on, currently dancing around Ulm's armies and sitting on Caelum. I probably could just walk to Ulm's capital if I wanted to, but still have got those unbreached castles. Got an army finally at 180, could take out Abysia's castle next turn too.

Could use all shields of GG I can get for raids, other than that, dunno.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 pm

In case this wasn't clear - I just sent out a bunch of magic items myself.

So Marignon should leave lab space open.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down