Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 35 - time to think about concession?

3 posters

Go down

Turn 35 - time to think about concession? Empty Turn 35 - time to think about concession?

Post  TheDemon Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 am

I'll try to catch up with atul and see how things are going for him, but at the rate these guys are pushing armies onto my turf I can barely keep up. I'm also getting hit by 5 seeking arrows a turn, which is really annoying.

I'll post a pic later, but I've pushed Mchaka back into his territory. Unfortunately, at the other side, pythium has sieged my fort with a large mage-backed army, and jotunheim is being annoying (I think I killed a werewolf with mindhunt though).

Got two big machaka armies, one I'm chasing around and the second has just arrived as reinforcements. Also a small stealth pan army and a small arco raiding force. Gonna task my angels to hunt these guys down piecemeal.

So what I gotta do is
1) beat the pythium army (gonna try Fire Storm)
2) push pythium back to their lab and raze it
3) swallow each of the armies in the east one by one, using retreat cuts with my angels

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 35 - time to think about concession? Empty if i am to continue to stay alive i need a screenshot of the west

Post  namad Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 am

if i am to continue to stay alive i need a screenshot of the west/central area almost all my nonflyers are dead, and one of my adon's is now c'tis's

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 35 - time to think about concession? Empty Re: Turn 35 - time to think about concession?

Post  atul Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 am

I don't think there's much point in continuing when we are in such a state that noobs can push masses of chaff fast enough that they can beat us without even understanding how movement works.

I'm blaming the geography and piling effect. I currently hold 2 noob capitals but little good early success did as there was no way to project power to save Ling/namad/baalz/DrP...

And still not a single loss of a big army. But little good it did.

atul

Back to top Go down

Turn 35 - time to think about concession? Empty Re: Turn 35 - time to think about concession?

Post  TheDemon Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Yup, as we discussed in IRC, we're pretty much done. I've made the concession post. Good game, and was a pleasure playing with all of you.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 pm

GG, was good to play with all of you. Thanks for the game.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum