Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capitals are being shut down - what now?

4 posters

Go down

Capitals are being shut down - what now? Empty Capitals are being shut down - what now?

Post  atul Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 am

QM has had his capital Rain of Toads'ed for couple of turns in a row, and now the same is happening to Lingchih.

So, no new giant commanders. Is there anything we can do, now or longer term? Who's doing the casting? Mictlan? Lanka?

Pretty much of our offensive power goes offline if this holds up I'm afraid.

atul

Back to top Go down

Capitals are being shut down - what now? Empty Re: Capitals are being shut down - what now?

Post  quantum_mechani Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 am

Well, I'm fortunate, in a pinch (with some armor) I can use non-capital only Kohen in a similar role to Baals/Melquarts.

quantum_mechani

Back to top Go down

Capitals are being shut down - what now? Empty Re: Capitals are being shut down - what now?

Post  Ironhawk Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Are the toads being rained down together? Or in sequence? Because if its sequential, then we can at least assign patrollers on the capitals that arent currently being hit. In the longer term tho, yes we need to kill off the source. That and put up domes in our provs.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Another thing occurs to me - can we return the favor? Drop a ton of seeking arrows or flames from the sky all at once on the mictlan cap?

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

In 7 or 8 turns I'll be able to return fire the rain of toads back at them, but no long range strike capability from me as of now. I am only just getting going on research, and need const 4 first for dousing rods.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum