Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm, don't everybody jump on at once

3 posters

Go down

Umm, don't everybody jump on at once Empty Umm, don't everybody jump on at once

Post  lingchih Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Just seeing if anyone is actually using this forum.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Umm, don't everybody jump on at once Empty Re: Umm, don't everybody jump on at once

Post  atul Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 pm

In attendance.

What's the visibility level on this forum though? I logged out and was able to read everyone's posts. Is there some toggle that needs to be switched, or are we trusting our opponents?

atul

Back to top Go down

Umm, don't everybody jump on at once Empty Re: Umm, don't everybody jump on at once

Post  TheDemon Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah, this forum is visible for everyone. I have some experience admining forums if you want to let me set up a private subforum.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 am

I assume only lingchih has mod rights at the moment? Probably he'll fix the thing when he'll get back online.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 am

atul wrote:I assume only lingchih has mod rights at the moment? Probably he'll fix the thing when he'll get back online.

Yeah, basically you have to set up a usergroup, then create a private forum that only that usergroup can read, then add all the people who should have access to that usergroup

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum