Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 30 thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 30 thread Empty Turn 30 thread

Post  lingchih Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm

No toads this turn, hurray. Cap is down to 77 unrest, and a Jarl and five skinshifters are being recruited.

Thanks for all the lucky charms, QM. All Jarls are now equipped with them.

And thanks for breaking the siege on 14 for me Atul, though I fear your army may be too decimated now to do much more. Please let me know if you are leaving or reinforcing.

Had a couple of nice things happen. The black servant carrying the bane charm in my cap was driven off by the patrollers, and Mictlan's Civetaeo vampire bitch in Lanka was caught by my patrollers and killed. Unfortunately, she did not drop anything.

My two Jarls in Lanka cap are free to attack something this turn. I was thinking about lanka's 169.

I'm taking back 65 this turn, with the two Jarls in my cap. They will then head south, to help in the war against C'tis and Ermor.

I have nature and air gems, if anyone needs them.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 30 thread Empty Re: Turn 30 thread

Post  TheDemon Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Good news this turn, my losses = 0, and I did a fair ammount of damage to the enemy.

I killed the shade raider group when the were discovered by my PD in 128 (thanks caelum PD, you are now officially Good For Something).

Took 147 and 168 back from Vanheim, so I am now officially "on the offensive" as 168 was the pre-NAP Vanheim border.

The Troll/Shade group avoided my counter-raider EK force, I'll try to hit them in 110 again this turn. C'tis split his shades and ghouls, so I'm hitting the ghouls in 143 as well with a force of sacreds. Hitting 175 with my main EK group. Also might hit TC's army in 130 with a group of Temple Guard backed by archers. Not sure though, qm has a Melquart next door so I will need to coordinate.

I've equipped all my critical casters with Silver Hauberks now. Not that any of them have been arrowed down yet, but it could happen especially with the number of seeking arrows they were throwing around, none this turn though.

If you have air gems, Lingchih, send them to me. I'm sending atul a Bag of Winds this turn, and have spare of all gems but Air and Water.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Wed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm sending you 14 air gems, Demon. Fresh out of water though.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Wed May 20, 2009 8:22 pm

I don't need any water, I'm just low. I have spare of everything else if anyone needs any other type including blood slaves. Air gems though I'm burning through.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Sure, I'll take some slaves.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu May 21, 2009 7:24 pm

I hope you are not putting any PD into 96 Demon. I am sending a solo diseased, crippled commander in to take it back Very Happy

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Thu May 21, 2009 10:11 pm

I am not however there's a chance your commander will run into my EKs as they depart since I'm on attack and not move to a friendly prov.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 pm

TheDemon wrote:I am not however there's a chance your commander will run into my EKs as they depart since I'm on attack and not move to a friendly prov.
It doesn't work like that.

First, all movement is made. Then, conflicts are resolved.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Well, unless movement is blocked, by a return attack.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu May 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Why are we doing this on the board? I'll get back on IRC.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am

Really? I thought it was possible to catch an army by chasing it. Do you have to order attacks from two angles, one of which is the same as the enemy army's outgoing route?

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 am

Sorry I couldnt post till now, my internet was screwed up. Not too much to report this turn. Despite the presence of 3-5 hyrdas in an adjacent province I am going to storm the Circle Master fort blind this turn. I believe my setup + reinforcements should be quite adequate to knock off a small group of hydras. Pretty sure the fort is empty - or maybe just a handful of circle masters? Either way I should make short work of whatever is inside. Cross your fingers for me tho - I hate doing this blind.

In other news, not much going on in the CTis front. His 2nd fort is free now so he'll probably start spamming runners again or something. A Sauro raiding party is sitting on his cap tho so no production from there. I did manage to retreat out all surviving troops from the big battle last turn so that was nice. In terms of regaining the offensive, I should have Vanlade, my prophet, and 4 other vanjarls equipped with rings in the mountain pass this turn. I figure that, along with some longdead horse or something should be good to take on whatever Foul Vapors nonsense CTis decides to throw at me.

I'm setting one big hydra trap this turn. Probably wont catch anything but it should shock Sauro somewhat - maybe even make him think I'm opening up a new front. Doing a couple of other raids. Doubling back one raider towards the 2nd CTis fort to eventually attack that once he moves his men out.

Atul, feel free to advance through and also to capture and occupy the fort of mine in CTis lands. It will give you a valuable base to attack and produce from.

As for items: please keep the snake rings and shields coming. QM said he forged me some herald lances which will be really helpful. I could also use a handful of luck amulets if there are any to spare.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down