Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had 7zamzumites die. Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations.

2 posters

Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty I had 7zamzumites die. Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations.

Post  namad Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:55 pm

I had 7zamzumites die. Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations.

I still have adons left with gear, but against some rapid fire banefire they will probably just die. My fort will be able to be stormed next turn. I won't win the assault no matter what I do as far as I know... THEY might not know that though.... they might just wait for me to die a dom death in ~6turns or so?

So who do I attack? also... everysingle item i have is at a lab... I can strip totally naked right now instead of risking losing more items in battles I can't win.

so what will it be? attack who? or strip off the items? or ... I could always teleport into vanheim's domain and build a temple and then use all the items I have to wander constantly away from shinyuma and fight whatever I end up fighting.... although at this point it might be less risky to just send all my items back?

namad

Back to top Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty Re: I had 7zamzumites die. Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations.

Post  DrPraetor Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 am

I don't think that the eastern powers - Pangaea, C'tis - have any chance against your forces.

So my advice would be to march directly east, and try to put up a temple or two to keep your dominion alive.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty I can't place a temple up here because it would be too diffucult to hold, pangaea and c'tis might both be able to defeat my adons via turn 50autorout... additionally I don't have anyway to afford a temple so it would have to be a team effort to place it..

Post  namad Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

I can't place a temple up here because it would be too difficult to hold, pangaea and c'tis might both be able to defeat my adons via turn 50autorout... additionally I don't have anyway to afford a temple so it would have to be a team effort to place it..

I was thinking the safest place for a temple would be to teleport somewhere safer, but atul has hinted that there isn't really anywhere safe..

If my staying alive does not benefit the team, then why should I stay alive? right now all my items are at labs and I can save every (or almost every) item simply by using all my messages on sending items this turn and next turn (actually I might run short a couple messages) although maybe if I keep just my bracers of protection I can send everything else...

even if I did head north into pythium/c'tis territory and even if my troops could be unstoppable, and additionally I got ~500gold for a temple... shinyuma would eventually just come along and destory the temple (if they follow my adons they would arrive ~2-3turns after I build the temple).

I am going to have my capital temple this turn, and next turn, but not the turn after that (unless shinyuma is stupid and chooses not to breach for fear of something I don't have).. I reckon it will only take ~2turns after that for all my dominion to be gone (I have no awake pretender, nor any prophet currently, nor any stealthy preachers)..

the adon's I have currently outside my capital can always head north on a little raiding expedition after sending ~40 items back to teammates... it just seems like a shame to lose so many gems just because I happen to be dying... you should really look at my .trn if you get a chance

namad

Back to top Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty Re: I had 7zamzumites die. Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations.

Post  DrPraetor Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 pm

I can't really answer this question - because I have no use for all the items I made you.

Certainly they'll be useful for Atul and theDemon *at some point*. Atul can just stick them on his van, have them cloud trapeze around and wreck whatever merry havoc they may.

But I'm not sure that that'd be more useful for us than a concentrated push against some particular foe. Fling whatever you have, do what damage you can, and see if Atul can teleport an army in behind you to mop up? It's very unfortunate that we're down to so few, because you vs. Shinuyama is the worst matchup around.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty ..,

Post  namad Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 pm

i mean yes i can attack someone but... all they have to do to make it not cost effective for us is avoid me for ~4turns and everything i have will vanish...

if they are too stupid to realize this ... i might do some damage to pythium/c'tis... if they realize it though.... we lose all the items and gain nothing... if we don't lose, eventually the items would have chasis to go on a month or two from now ?

namad

Back to top Go down

I had 7zamzumites die.  Shinyuma has too many troops, and too powerful evocations. Empty counted my items

Post  namad Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

I have 37total items, and I am guaranteed to be able to send 40messages.

if I send the last bit of gold I have and ~5types of gems...

that means I can keep 2bracers of protection and probably end up dead in 3-4 turns (with the naked adons trying to run north to control a single province to keep me from dying a province death)

so really the message limit won't be too much of a problem...

but if you really think the bracers of protection were only useful for ashdod (e9 bless) then I could keep all 9 maybe i'd get an extra killed unit or two out of them somehow

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down