Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 2 Thread

5 posters

Go down

Turn 2 Thread Empty Turn 2 Thread

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am

Send me astral gems if you have spare this turn, I need 6 total next turn for summon yazatas. The plan was to alchemize but if I can alch as little as possible that would be swell.

Nothing really to report. No attacks this turn for me. I'm sending Niefel 100 gold.

On the score graphs:
Lanka - awake rainbow
Vanheim, TC - awake pretender of some sort
Ermor - bad luck this turn
no turn 1 attacks on the noob side

Lanka will be dangerous when the NAP expires. He'd be a good guy to kill quickly.

We left off the turn 1 thread with a discussion on sites. I think the evo site closest is the one in 10, which should be reachable for helheim, although I don't know what the garrison is like.

The 50% ench site is pretty firmly in the noob's territory unfortunately.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 2 Thread Empty mercs this turn

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 am

The Armored Fist of God
1 Inquisitor
25 Pikeneers
200 gold

No one hired The Fishermen. I'm actually surprised. The Armored Fist aren't bad, but I think they're expensive. The gold would be better off funneled to Niefel IMO.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 2 Thread Empty Re: Turn 2 Thread

Post  lingchih Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 am

Prophet is going out to take a prov this turn. Also, summoning my first Jarl this turn. We are one a good track, but I still need money guys. I will probably not be able to summon a Jarl next turn without at least 100 gold donated.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 am

I'm sending out two indy cappers this turn. Probing a third province with my prophet. Province 10 is on the other side of some barbarians so it might take me a while to get there. But the next team out of my capital is heading generally that direction so I will see what I can do.

I also sent 100gp to Niefel. QM if you need the $$$ for your giants instead, just say so.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 am

I can't see my turn yet, still at work. And my girlfriend's parents are coming over for the weekend so I probably won't be that much online.

Anyway, of QM needs money I should have some extra, if not I'll try to take the fishermen just to get my third expansion group online a turn early. Or depends on my neighbours, really.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:28 am

atul wrote:I can't see my turn yet, still at work. And my girlfriend's parents are coming over for the weekend so I probably won't be that much online.

Anyway, of QM needs money I should have some extra, if not I'll try to take the fishermen just to get my third expansion group online a turn early. Or depends on my neighbours, really.

Well, when I said no one hired them, I meant no one hired them and they disappeared.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 am

TheDemon wrote:
atul wrote:I can't see my turn yet, still at work. And my girlfriend's parents are coming over for the weekend so I probably won't be that much online.

Well, when I said no one hired them, I meant no one hired them and they disappeared.
ah. Well in that case some giants get tribute.

...usually those mercs stay for a while, but guess they were busy this time...

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 am

Hm.

#61 is filled with trolls so it appears I'm sending the first expansionist army down the river to #30. Wyrm is taking the first grasslands in #11 so I'm pretty south-bound.

It seems I'm bordering Bear, Deer and Wolf tribes? Anyone remember which of those did NOT require temple for their shaman?

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 am

I think Lion Tribe is the only non-sacred

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  quantum_mechani Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 am

I should be able to afford my first Melquart next turn, I'll let you know if I have a shortfall later.

quantum_mechani

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:39 pm

TheDemon wrote:I think Lion Tribe is the only non-sacred
Ah, just my luck.

...at least the wolf guys have a shot at D1. Niefel can probably handle a second temple near his cap, right?

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

I've got Dom6, and an active prophet. I should be fine. Build away. You're not that near my cap, anyway.

Oh, I'm hitting 65 this turn, btw, Summerlands. No conflict, right Atul?

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 pm

lingchih wrote:Oh, I'm hitting 65 this turn, btw, Summerlands. No conflict, right Atul?
No. Just take everything on north coast, I'd just like one tribal province for the N mages. #67 would be nice for it's Wolf tribe there.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down