Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forge status and item requests

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forge status and item requests - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge status and item requests

Post  atul Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 am

Forging 2 caps this turn, can get more volume/variety as soon as IH lets me take 57.

atul

Back to top Go down

Forge status and item requests - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge status and item requests

Post  atul Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 am

Updated the first post, sorry haven't been doing that of late. Try to keep you up to my situation so you'll know where all the stuff you send me are going.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 pm

I could use some luck amulets for my remaining Jarls. But it's not a rush item. Might make them a bit more survivable. I'll send some death gems... the only gem I have a surplus of.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm

I need a water booster please, for my doming next turn.

thanks

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Wed May 13, 2009 1:28 am

I could use some bottles of living water, and another hammer. Not a huge priority though. More like 6 turns down the line or so.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 pm

I need 10 or so more water gems, and either 5 nature gems, or an already forged ring of regen please. I need to put another frost dome up, and have need of a RoR (for my diseased Gygja, who is putting up the forest dome in the cap this turn).

I have plenty of death gems, for whoever wants them.

Thanks

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2