Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress

5 posters

Go down

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Empty data on noob team pretenders a work in progress

Post  namad Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm

shinyuma: D5 awake pretender, likely a chasis with at least d1 default (guesses pod and oni general)
pangaea: e4n4 gorgon with shield of gleaming gold, ring of tamed lightning (what buffs did it cast? last time was stoneskin)
pythium n4 bless

hot or cold:
cold: shinyuma,ermor,pangaea
hot: pythium(this one is a guess right now), ashdod, c'tis

c'tis awake SC BALLZY also 4kills for 1province?? looks like that might be a fear victory ?

arco awake research
caelum awake research
argatha machaka awake probably sc (researched but not well) smarter than c'tis

this thread is going to be a list of the noob team pretenders... obviously not a specific turn related concern.. and once we get more information we can edit things to be correct/organized all in first post?

Last edited by namad on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 10 times in total

namad

Back to top Go down

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Empty Re: data on noob team pretenders a work in progress

Post  lingchih Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes, you can edit to your heart's content. No time limit on editing.

But please use the post for each turn unless it is something totally off topic. It clogs up the board when you post a new topic out in the main forum.

thanks

lingchih

Back to top Go down

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Empty Re: data on noob team pretenders a work in progress

Post  DrPraetor Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Well, this is less clogged than starting a thread on each opponent - but we might have to end up doing that.

Certain types of intel (pretender design, overall comments on strategy) trasncend the turn-by-turn and should probably be organized into a distinct thread, as has been done here?

Disclaimer: I am durnk.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Empty pangaea did not research on turn1 pangea took 3provinces on turn2

Post  namad Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 am

Pangaea did not research on turn1. Pangea took 3provinces on turn2. The scout couldn't lead any troops. They recruited a MAX of one commander. EITHER they have a 0path awake sc or a multipath awake sc who did not research due to error OR they got a free commander event. Thoughts on the matter of counting off one more sc for their team? perhaps even the gorgon?

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 am

It's also possible that the Gorgon attacked on turn 1, lost the fight and fled. It happens.

Either way, it seems likely that Pan has a Gorgon given their expansion rate.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 am

We now know C'tis has a Dragon of some sort. I would speculate he has awe as that helps spread c'tis's disease dominion, but we'll see I guess.
e: atul points out it has titles Leaflord and King of Kings and He who is at the center. Is Leaflord the nature magic title? Perhaps a green dragon. Or is it growth dominion?

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am

Assuming C'tis player isn't suicidal he's got a Green Dragon (with high dominion == awe).

Reasoning: Other Dragons would get infected by the Miasma dominion and die, and as Green Dragon isn't the hottest thing in SC department attacking blind without awe would be a suicide too.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Shin bless. 150% affliction. D5 I believe.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

I theorized that Pan's gorgon is wearing a shield. No HoF appearance turn 1 means likely no failed attack, pan can forge a hide shield, and its not unheard of to do so for a gorgon. I ran into one wearing two shields on turn 9 once.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm

The standard practice for Pan is for the Gorgon to forge itself a hide shield on turn 1. Then it can attack indy archers without getting pincushioned. I do it every game, and I play Pan a lot.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Jotunheim's pretender is a Titan, and from the bless it seems he has at least A6E(4 or 5).

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Pythium bless is N4.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 am

My god, it's full of snakes.

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Gorgon

That's in province 266/Halbathria (on turn 11). Someone kill it.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

data on noob team pretenders a work in progress Empty let's compile a list of which nations have heat and which nations have cold

Post  namad Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm

let's compile a list of which nations have heat and which nations have cold

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down