Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 3 Thread

+2
Baalz
atul
6 posters

Go down

Turn 3 Thread Empty Turn 3 Thread

Post  atul Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 am

My attack on indies went as expected, moving out with second army too. If you have extra cash to send this turn I could use it to speed up my expansion, but it isn't too important. Eriu's castle first.

In other news, Obscuro is up for grabs. Anyone needing research fast?

And as to noobs, it seems Pangaea has Gorgon (big surprise), 3 new provinces on turn 3 is quite nice. It seems we've got ourselves a fight this time, gentlemen.

atul

Back to top Go down

Turn 3 Thread Empty Re: Turn 3 Thread

Post  Baalz Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 am

Cool, got a little more gold than I expected so I'm starting castle two this turn. Hurray! I 'm very close to already having enough gold to start castle 3 next turn already (yeah 800 gold forts!), though I still need to put up labs and temples in them. After one more turn of charity we should be able to start routing gold elsewhere, I should be able to put up a few more castles after this under my own power.

Baalz

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 am

I'm getting shit randoms on the imperial alchemists.

I need research but not air magic.

Sent a measly 80 gp to Ashdod this turn (recruiting some indies.)

Invading 228 this turn.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Turn 3 Thread Empty turn 3

Post  namad Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am

I took 291 306 last turn. I will be taking 320 284 and 290 this turn. Because hey, my starting army is just chaff. Even if it dies in 290 against heavy infantries it won't matter. The commander will live via retreating and the army I am recruiting this turn is 4sacreds. It can defeat 290 with or without a combined arms approach. We're probably outnumbered badly enough we'll need to take some small risks to pull out the Win, eh?

how tough exactly are "amazon" 's? i get the feeling they are one of those units that there are a lot of "versions" of and I can't tell which version it would be via scouting reports? or are they all one version?
*atul has explained these are onyx amazons*

I decided to attack the 60ghouls rather than the 20amazons because a) this is what a prophet was born to do b) this will allow me to scout more indies sooner. I am already at the point where gold is a bigger crunch than resources in my capital (especially considering my pathetic savings towards forts funds.

I could place an extremely low bid on obscuro, because I have 120gold leftover this turn. Additionally my income will now limit recruitment more so than resources (not to mention not having saved up for that first fort yet _800_ ). Obscuro would cost me a sacred if I bid too much on him. Ashdod won't be able to start researching at all for several more turns, however; once ashdod has forts up it can recruit mages which research without the need of labs which could save time and money perhaps.

when will someone have construction2? I want to know when to send out what gems. Will someone with an awake actually be getting const2 before teinchi? or?

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Attacking 111. Sending 150 gold to Eriu. Not much else to report.

namad, con 2 isn't on my list of priorities. hold onto your gems though, I'm sure the first person to get it will pipe up when they're close.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm going to be recruiting an imperial alchemist every turn for a while. My first alchie is off site-searching.

So I've got 10 RP on turn *4*.

10 + 20 + 30 -> Con 2 @ turn *6*
40 + 50 + 60 + 70 -> Con 4 @ turn *10*

Sorry, was off-by-one.

Last edited by DrPraetor on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupidity)

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Took 359 this turn. No casualties (hey, even my starting chaff is not bad). I will be taking 355 and 358 this turn.

Spent all my money again this turn. Sorry. If you guys want, I can drop some vestals. I'd kind of like to get a stockpile of them early though. I don't know where that Gorgon is.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down