Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor

5 posters

Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty Turn 16 - The end of Ermor

Post  lingchih Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:58 am

Well, C'tis seems to be as chickenshit as always. He just sent a scout raid in on the cap, instead of a storming. So, I am still alive.

Sending my scouts out as far as I can, while I still live, to try and give you guys info. I have 6 of them.

Ermor stands at 3 provs and a besieged cap now. Can we hold? Meh, probably not.

Sending out money and gems. Not much of either, but more than I thought I would be able to send this turn.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty i lose 1troop i slay 88 i lose a zillion provinces i continune to win battles and lose ground being badly outnumbered

Post  namad Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 am

Note: I haven't taken my turn completely yet.

Ling can you continue posting screenshots please? as you can see my scouting reports on pythium and c'tis are terribly limited and i'm sure you have some information I am missing, thanks (or send me the .trn's and i'll make my own screenshots of your area for you)

I intend to attempt to cut off shinyuma's forces, I intend to attack pangaea in two locations... I intend to either retreat from shinyuma's raiding force to try to defeat them with pd+militia (thoughts on this matter?) anyone who wants the .trn can ask me and receive it for the purposes of gathering their own intelligence, or offering me advice.

Holy shit machaka has a lot of gem income all of a sudden!

I lose 1troop. I slay 88(slaying Pangaea troops didn't even make his armysize go downward). I lose a zillion provinces. I continune to win battles and lose ground being badly outnumbered. The good news though is pangaea built a fort near me. The bad news is pythium and shinyuma are serious motherfuckers.

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Ashdod23

I was really hoping pythium would attack the province shinyuma attacked and shinyuma would've attacked my army. My army faced some starvation to wait there for shinyuma but shinyuma never came and as a result I lost the ability to slay enemy units that turn with that force Sad

I have that boots of messanger+horror helm I am sending to atul. ... maybe atul can teleport into ermor before the cold dominion goes away? maybe not..probably not... we're all sure c'tis is using heat dominion anyways, what is pythium's heat scale?

oh also I am thinking i can recruit 90slingers or even many more in 285 and use them to break down the wall of the 281 fort... i could really use a free fort right about now.... thoughts on this?

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty Re: Turn 16 - The end of Ermor

Post  atul Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Noobs got lucky and killed one meant-to-be-sailing Vanadrott, stranding 44 skinshifters. That's why there are still 15 or so mammoths stranded in Sulphuria (21). My surround went well otherwise, so I try to kill 'em this turn.

Jotunheim fort still isn't breached, would be a good time already. I'm switching territories with him in the north, but it seems he's still not moving away from his new castle.

Arco's retreated it seems, so I won't need to worry for him at the moment. Hope all goes well with TheDemon.

Abysia has recruited a lot of shamblers on my coast, they'll be the next menace. Shamblers suck for their cost but are annoying anyway. I've got a band of claymen but not a commander able to go underwater.

In other words, not much happened this turn. Found some sites, current income 6A 10E 7S per turn.

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Kuva_118

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty do you know what all commanders he has on your capital?

Post  namad Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 pm

do you know what all commanders he has on your capital? if all his commanders were sacred then scripting apostacy instead of raise dead might be a reasonable idea... if he has an indie commander in there somewhere though even taking all of his sacred commanders wouldn't end the battle and the tactic can't work?

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm

I've been casting apostacy quite a bit in this game, and have yet to have any success with it, at least with the equipment that I have (none).

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty well nevermind then i guess

Post  namad Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 pm

well nevermind then i guess

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:09 pm

atul I've thought about what's practical and you should probably take that jotunheim fort (not the cap) instead of me once you get a chance. He's holed up in there right now though so I wouldn't worry too much about expediency. I'm warring in the East, you're in the West, it makes more sense.

I'll get an update out before I go to bed tonight, but no time right now.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 pm

As usual, you have to click for the full picture. The prov selected is owned by Ulm.
Turn 16 - The end of Ermor 2jb7gyc

Machaka and Arco are both playing cautiously, which is good for me, except my army in 66 is now starving. However, I am of the understanding that battles are fought before starvation is made worse, and only a dozen or so troops are starving, and even then morale on my Royal Guard goes from 15 to 11. So I'm going to attack one of Machaka's armies anyway.

Also doing:
Raging Hearts x2 on 153 (Ulm Cap)

Intel:
134 - Ulm, 60 units, Barbarians, Light Infantries, Archers
94 - Caelum, 30 units, Blizard Warriors and Mammoths, freshly conquered
98 - Caelum, fort, 10 units, High Seraphs and Mammoths, freshly conquered
96 - Caelum, 1 PD
84 - Caelum, capital, 10 units, High Seraphs, 3 Mammoths, and Skinu the Great Sage. 48 unrest thanks to spy instill uprising
86 - Abysia, sea
81 - Jotunheim, fort, 170 units, Lion Tribe Archers, Vaettis, Light Infantries, Crossbowmen, Skipjack the Titan
72 - Machaka, 70 units, Machaka Militias and Spider Riders
60 - Machaka, 70 units, Spider Riders, Machaka Hoplites, Machaka Archers, 2 Black Sorcerers
80 - Machaka, fort, 60 units, Spider Riders and Machaka Militias, 1 PD
43 - Arco army, 40 units, Slingers and 8 elephants
27 - Arco, 50 units, Peltasts, Cardaces, Hypasists, Elephants, 20 PD
33 - Arco, 1 PD
22 - Arco, 1 PD
41 - Arco, fort, 20 Archers, 0 PD

Oh, and this turn it would be greatly beneficial if I had an Air Strike on 74. Machaka PD, I think its in the 10 range, no other units. A Magic Phase attack will block movement of his army in 80. Of course, Baalz and atul probably have their hands full, but it'd be nice. edit: Namad has kindly offered to hit the prov with Arouse Hunger instead. PD was 1 last turn, so that will do the trick.

Also a reminder that next turn (not this turn), I will need gear forged. For general purposes, likely Faithful, Frost/Fire Brand (fire is best), Horror Helm, Rainbow Armor, Boots of the Messenger, Amulet of MR Namad has talked me out of that, instead, Frost/Fire Brand, Horror Helm, Rainbow Armor, Luck Pendant. I'll forge my own Enchanted Shield. Again it doesn't need forging until next turn.

Last edited by TheDemon on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am

I am *sending* this turn:
(Atul) Lucky Shield, Fire Brand, Rainbow Armor, Ring of Regen, Amulet of AM

I'm not forging anything for export this turn.

I'm attacking the following provinces:
Indies in 239/L'iss (to avoid fighting a superior Tien Chi force)
Abysia in 195/Quedra (allowing his raiding forces past me, because I'm perfectly happy to fight them on my home ground.)

I'm about to launch my first offensive communion. Once I have a few of those marching around, I will kill Pangaea with them. Possibly Abysia - the communion itself will be fire immune, but not my troops.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Attacks this turn:
89 (Machaka)
55 (indep, Arco border)
60 (Machaka)

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  namad Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm

sending atul horror helm, boots of messanger. Attacking pan in 290 and 281. Defending 305 against shinyuma defending 244 against shinyuma. Leaving 284 and 329 undefended. Casting arouse hunger at 74.

in 244 i am going to try and use a zamzumite with 30protection and luck/be cast by a support mage to defeat 29 elite no dashi infantry i don't feel like i can afford to lose that gold mine...

if i add a large amount of pd to the province it might help my chances of winning but if i add no pd... i have no risk of autorout should the pd die... thoughts? ashdod has super good pd... for 250gold i can get +20pd and net myself 1000-1500gold worth of troops.... sounds like a great price, eh?

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Ashdod24

Last edited by namad on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

namad

Back to top Go down

Turn 16 - The end of Ermor Empty futher testing indicates that my units are in no risk of dying

Post  namad Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 pm

futher testing indicates that my units are in no risk of dying... but it is extremely likely that even pd2 will be sufficient to autorout my forces before his rout...

either way i take no loses and i make a few kills so i am going to go for it... the only problem is i wish i had a solution that could prevent my autorouts... if only i could get those 40units to stay in the back and hold there doing nothing to increase the total hp.... unfortunately theres no way to tell units or commanders to "do nothing ever"

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down