Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 33 - need a helmet

4 posters

Go down

Turn 33 - need a helmet Empty Turn 33 - need a helmet

Post  TheDemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

My newest harby needs something to keep his ears warm, a Horror Helm would be ideal but a Dragon Helm or any other type will suffice as well. I also have a plethora of items I'm never going to be able to use, 5 dwarven hammers and a bunch of armors mostly.

According to scouting reports Pythium has 80 + 180 units at his disposal in 134 and 128 respectively, along with 2 harbingers. I'm debating whether Fire Storm or Flaming Arrows would be more effective.

Machaka continues to be holed up in his fort and I mindhunted down two commanders this turn, so eventually he'll run out of supply even if he has brought in items.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 33 - need a helmet Empty Re: Turn 33 - need a helmet

Post  DrPraetor Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Someone (other than me!) should have those hammers.

If Atul can use them, send them to him - but surely you can make your own dragon helms? No?

My capital actually seems relatively secure - the province defense plus magic will hold out for a while, and with my prophet and God and a base domstr of 10, it'll take them a while to domkill me. But, one way or another, I'm going to die before you guys can push back through my territories. So I really shouldn't be the one with the hammers.

That said, I can make a dragon helm if you send the gems back, although I think Atul can probably make horror helmets by now, they're not exactly science fiction level stuff. He may not have boosted any dwarves to death 2, though.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Turn 33 - need a helmet Empty drp i need a screenshot of your intelligence

Post  namad Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 pm

drp i need a screenshot of your intelligence

I have one weak army headed north 1province ahead of the shinyuma kill me army

and one thug with his gear still on flying around trying to avoid dying so i don't run out of provinces (he just killed two temples and thats gonna prevent the dom death for a couple turns i hope)

most of my commanders have dangerously bad afflictions at this point, and I'm almost entirely out or entirely out of noncommander units...

if my pretender wakes up it should be able to clear the pd on my capital and siege the capital to prevent recruitment and earn some more meager income to send to atul (he's getting all my gem and $ incomes right now)

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi,

Back from Norway, have slept 4 hours during last 39 so I'm not looking into the turn just now. Just saying that I should have hammers and D2 dwarf, so horror helmet is doable.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 pm

If you happen to have a helmet you don't need on hand, I'd appreciate one sooner rather than later. Otherwise a horror helm is fine.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 33 - need a helmet Empty given that drp hasn't posted a screenshot showing his intelligence i've chosen to fly somewhere randomly and just pray

Post  namad Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 pm

given that drp hasn't posted a screenshot showing his intelligence I've chosen to fly somewhere randomly and just pray... all the provinces i can scout are too close to the current position of the flyer so too obvious of targets that i fear them...

if we get a delay and i see a screenshot i will edit my turn... otherwise... oh well getting lucky is going to be something my flying adon needs to do to stay ahead of the reaper anyways...

namad

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPraetor Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Oh, sorry. I've been on vacation and have not been able to post screenshots. I can only see the provinces adjacent to my capital (don't go there) and a few which are doubtless out of your flight range, most of my scouts are fairly deep.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down