Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turn 34. Are they even trying to kill me?

2 posters

Go down

turn 34.  Are they even trying to kill me? Empty turn 34. Are they even trying to kill me?

Post  namad Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

I guess they know with 0temples I'll eventually die a natural death.

so who wants my gold the most? I probably can't spend any of it... but i have a few hundred this turn.

namad

Back to top Go down

turn 34.  Are they even trying to kill me? Empty Re: turn 34. Are they even trying to kill me?

Post  DrPraetor Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 am

I'm getting ~2500 gp/turn of troops killed at my capital. On the downside, this is *nothing* to them they can keep that up literally forever.

Also, I'm losing a couple dozen troops a turn myself. I can only keep that up for so long, although I am able to recruit some replacements. Pangaea is also largely a joke. If Shinuyama takes charge of attacking my fort - I will inflict terrible losses but I don't think I'll hold off more than one determined assault.

DrPraetor

Back to top Go down

turn 34.  Are they even trying to kill me? Empty screenshots

Post  namad Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 pm

i could use a screenshot of the caelum area if anyone has it... my sc in 263 is flying and looking for places to hide and theres giant shinyuma armies all around he has to try to avoid

namad

Back to top Go down

turn 34.  Are they even trying to kill me? Empty Re: turn 34. Are they even trying to kill me?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down