Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 12 thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 12 thread Empty Turn 12 thread

Post  lingchih Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, I hit the Abysian raiding army with my prophet head on in 82, and killed all of it, including his prophet. I lost about half my forces, but still have a viable fighting force. I will be moving it into 93 this turn. New Jarl and his army is moving into the castle in 106 with move and patrol orders.

In the south, it looks like a big C'tissian army has taken 272, and is right next to me in 14. I will probably have to just defend 14, and preach to get the cold up, unless someone has a better idea.

Other than that, Jarls are moving where they are needed most. Three are equipped with snake rings now, one is equipped with a fire ring.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 12 thread Empty Re: Turn 12 thread

Post  TheDemon Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Here's the situation:

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/zan0n.jpg

I took 135 no problem, just as I predicted. Lanka now has a mountain prov between his cap and his armies so he can't reinforce properly.
I hit 127, nuked 20 units, lost an EK. Not a great trade. The Ganas were faster than expected, but I discovered they are affected by awe as their morale is only 16.

Lanka took 148 and retook 180, but failed in his attack on my PD on 169. I'll edit in army counts in a sec.
Army counts:
127: 51 Ganas, 83 other units, most avati and markata
148: 70 units, almost all avati and markata

Sauro still hasn't moved his army in 189. I don't know what's up there. (he staled aparently)

Fomoria in the east didn't hit me, he moved on 181. Scout report says 10 Unmarked (6 last turn, so probably something between is the truth).
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/20ts1z7.jpg
TC owns 157 now, with a big army. See pic for report. (now with the right pick Sad)

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

edited:
Change of attack plans:
9 EKs, Prophet, and 14 Yazads on Guard Commander to 148
14 elephants/mammoths on hold and attack rear and 40 archers on fire archers to 172 (mine). That way if lanka gets first move he either hits a brick wall or he gets trapped behind enemy lines.

Worst case scenario:
127 army moves to 126
148 army moves on 163 and I miss them with my attack
I take no losses

And best case lanka loses everything.

Last edited by TheDemon on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 am

I took the CTis prov at 259 with one unfortunately helhird casualty. Sadly no sauromancer there but I killed a scout - shrug. Going to tax it to hell and move on. Two sneak teams now working further into CTis lands. I'm taking out the indy prov at 256 for the heck of it and also as possible bait for CTis. I figure maybe we'll get lucky and he'll waste troops trying to raid me instead of defending his cap properly.

Sauro staled so no news on the Hydra front. That was good (tho unexciting) news overall as it will give me the turn or more i needed to build up a respectable lizard force. In other news, I am rerouting some of the archers of that force (since I have more time now) down for an attack on Skull island with a big squad of helhird and valks. They assemble this turn and attack next. After that, they will be at Demon's disposal to attack Sauro on that front.

And lastly - I get to do some research this turn!!! Wooo!!! cyclops

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am

Hey, I get const 2 this turn. Wippee!. I now research at 12 rp a turn.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 am

You get S mages right? Can you start forging luck amulets? I can send you a hammer for that job.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 am

Who, me? Yes, I get an occasional S mage. But I don't have one yet. The Gygas have an S random, but I have been pretty much recruiting all Jarls.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 am

I can step up my plans to recruit Shamans if astral is really a priority. Just let me know

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 am

Nah, giant nations just have been nagging for luck items and I haven't got S random yet. I say, first one to score S random and Const2 gets the honorary title of Lady Luck!

...not that anyone would want that.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 am

Okay, got problematic indies cleared out for Niefel&Helheim, that's about it for my military conquests. Leaving from both leaving 0 PD, go get 'em boys.

C'tis attacked 272, 63 units with a H3 priest in lead. Variety of troops, has city guard up front on "guard commander", which is missing the point as they all go to back drawing all the missile fire to the lone commander. Oh well...

Abysia moved the troops that beat my raiding in 91 to 81, it would seem he's trying to get coastal indies.

No news on Sauro, as evident.

I finished my 3rd castle at 31 just in time to get a big Agarthan army next to it in 48. Awww. Just to be safe, foregoing mage recruitment this turn in order to push 40+ shamblers of the deep. Those and Cold2 hopefully will be enough to stop Agartha in case he decides to try his luck on me.

Ermor keeps his mercs at 2, probably afraid that I come at him.

I'll get Const4 next turn, yay.

And the game's apparently on "rare events" setting, although it wasn't ever mentioned. :E

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down