Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 8 Thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 8 Thread Empty Turn 8 Thread

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am

I'll post a more detailed update this evening. But for now, the current situation in a picture:

Turn 8 Thread 15q8as7

I think the board cuts it off slightly but nothing of interest in the east anyway.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 8 Thread Empty Re: Turn 8 Thread

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

Oh and ideally I'll need 6 pearls for summon yazatas next turn, so if you have spare ship them my way.

e: atul is sending me 4, so I'll need 2 more or I can alch them easilly if not

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:17 am

My second turn of two attacks was successful. Failed my bid on the mercs again - the noobish are really bullish on them, it seems. My capital is back online again, with 50 unrest still but thats not too bad. Gonna produce a full set of troops this turn with all the money backlog I've got. My regular force to sweep out the lizards will be ready next turn (finally!) so I can sweep my last three coastal provs in the coming turns. Lastly, my expansion teams are now all correctly placed and I'll be able to make 4 attacks/turn for the next two turns with a high degree of confidence in thier success.

So, am I up for the fort-fund this turn? Cause I could really use it. Spent literally all my money this round buying troop upon troop.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 am

I have 350 I can contribute to a fort fund. Taking into account what you want to recruit next turn, how much extra will you need for a fort?

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Took 268 and 7, both contained sites that yield 1N1W. At least some N income for the Snake Rings and stuff. Can't see Sauro yet, Fomoria is in 237 and 262. Now that the mercs are gone my expansion rate plummets. Oh well.

Taking 240 with Wyrm, also I think that if I'm to be of any use against Abysia I need to take that troll province next to my capital, so here goes 61. 70 troops against friendly current'ed trolls and krakens, no fun.

I've got 300 left after recruits, so shout out if you need it. Though I'd like to build a fort near Fomoria so that I'd have a glimmer of hope defending my seas from him.

Also, I'm off to Tallinn, Estonia tomorrow. I'll get this turn done. But I'll be returning on Sunday around 20 pm (GMT), so if the next turn DL is before that, someone sub me please. Unless the current turn hosts very much ahead of schedule, I should be able to play my turn then too.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Took the one prov I attacked this turn, 34, a semi chokepoint, although Atlantis holds the other side already anyway. Thought I was going to get some afflictions with Gudlaug facing 30 knights, but he came out just fine. It seems the only thing I have a problem with is 1N Shaman!

I have a lot of money this turn (1500). I could get another Jarl and some skinshifters, or I could just buy another researcher (to complement my existing one Very Happy ), and send the leftover money to whoever needs it. Let me know what you think, and how much money you will need.

Prophet is headed up into the northwest area to shore up the dominion up there, and he's bringing an army of skinshifters with him. I am attacking 18, 93, and 110. The new Jarl is headed down towards 42 to take the waste provs and whatnot. Should be some death gems in there.

As far as forging, I don't have anything but water and death gems, since I have not searched a single site yet. So I guess I will not be able to provide any fire gems for the fire items. I'll do without them for now, and stay away from Abysia.

Someone please post a shot of the C'tis area if you have one. I can't fight them if I don't know where they are.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Buy as much as you need to beef up your military for the war on CTis. Then send whatever gold you have left over to me (Helheim)

Atul is the nation closest to CTis but he is away for easter weekend so he cant post any screenshots. CTis' cap province is posted in one of the turn threads tho - its 2-3 provs away from your current semi-chokepoint prov.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

OK, bought a Jarl and 5 skinshifters. Sending you what's left (135 gold).

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh, and do we need to bring in one of the subs for Atul? I notice he did not ask for a delay.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 am

I'm shipping 350 gold to helheim. This will probably be my last donation as I want to recruit some archers and mammoths before the NAP ends.

Attacks for this turn are 135, 119, 126, 147, 146, and 168.

While I'd like to take 186 I don't want to run into Sauro's army by accident, so the noobs will likely get it.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Does the forum keep going down? I couldn't post all last night.

Anyway, just wanted to list my attacks: 41, 16, 12, 248

About the money - dont skimp on buying troops, we are going to need them soon. Just send whatever is left over.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah, this forum is kind of crappy. I like it when it is working, but it is often not working.

But I guess you can't beat the price for it? Smile

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 pm

I have re-deployed the Jarl that was going to take the wastelands, down to the Ctis area. Figure I would rather have two Jarls down there than just one.

And these snake rings we keep talking about? Is someone going to make them for me? I don't even have a nature mage yet.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down