Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 4 Thread

5 posters

Go down

Turn 4 Thread Empty Turn 4 Thread

Post  TheDemon Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am

I'm attacking 162, 138, and 120 this turn.

Scout Report:
175 and surrounding provs empty of enemies
175 took a candle from my prophet and surrounding provs empty of enemy dominion
I'm surprised there's no one in this area yet.

I have about 100 extra gold. Who needs it?

Score Graphs:
Sauro took one of the special sites, with a huge gem income, and is looking pretty dangerous overall. Not sure what lanka is up to anymore, he's recruited a pretty big army in addition to his research.

New mercs this turn:
Ship Wreckers
1 Consort
20 War Shambler
150 gold

They're pretty ok Aquatic mercs. But is it worth the gold?

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 4 Thread Empty Re: Turn 4 Thread

Post  atul Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 am

My wyrm took out 14, apparently the elephants in farmland province 272 persuaded C'tis not to go that way. So, farmlands ahoy. Though I'm loosing them in six turns, no way my pretender can compete with skellyspam.

As to Ship Wreckers, probably the strongest amphib mercs around. I'd rather not have noobs get them, so I think I'm bidding some.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  quantum_mechani Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 am

My scout has spotted TC at prov 100.

quantum_mechani

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:00 am

I'm sending 100 gold to Niefel in the turn I'm about to submit. If anyone needs it more, post here.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 am

Well, it seems we own the Hero board. I guess that says something about our builds.

And as for Ship Wreckers. Somebody get them. I can't, but one of you can hold off on sending me money in order to get them. They are too good to let the Noobs get them.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

At the moment I'm bidding for Wreckers.

And sending a lot of stuff against a province with sea trolls commanded by "Shark Bane the Sea King". I hope that's not one of those rare scripted indies. :-/

(oh and damn, did I really do the lose/loose typo? Shame on me)

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

How much are you going to bid for the mercs? Might want to put a fair amount on them if you are serious.

I had another expansion team get routed again via a lucky arrow hit. The leader survived with battle fright so I'll probably still get some use out of him. This turn I'm attacking: 13, 271, 263. I dont think that should conflict with anyone, those provs are pretty close to my cap. I'm trying to make my way eventually to prov 267 since its a chokepoint we can hold during the NAP. I don't have any money to spare this turn since I need to re-outfit that disgraced expansion party. If my attacks are successfull this turn tho, I should have more next time.

Oh and if its of interest to anyone, I found a lion tribe province in 17.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Umm, Atul, I would be reluctant to attack "Shark bane the sea king" or whatever. That sounds like a custom indie, and they can be damn tough in this map.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeah, already chickened and changed orders. Just one scouting commander going there, others are taking the wolf tribe province.

It isn't scripted indy though, would've showed up in test games.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down