Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 20 Thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 20 Thread Empty Turn 20 Thread

Post  TheDemon Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

West: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/debp6q.jpg (pic doesn't show all my attacks)

Handoff of Abysia to Atul went as planned. Abysia doesn't own much anymore either. The Wolf Tribe Archers in 105 are commanderless except the PD commander, and won't be getting one anytime soon since Abysia attacked 119 and was repelled with 100% losses.

Mictlan has a force of 40 Jags in 142. I'm assuming they're headed to 135. Niefel beware. I'm hitting 142, but it'll be after the Jags move out, so will cut his reinforcements. Also hitting 155 and 139. That will mean at the very least he'll have to slog through two turns of taking my territory before he can get fresh reinforcements to his frontliners. The rest of my EKs are headed to my lab in 141 in case I have to Cloud Trap onto Ermor next turn.

Lanka was routed with no retreat from my fort in 141. His reinforcements are in 156, 200 units, Ganas, Bandar Warriors, Heavy Infantries, Avati Infantries, and Longdeads. Doesn't look too dangerous.

East: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/350jwpx.jpg

My force in the East is actually quite sizable, probably bigger than my force in the West now. Since Vanheim has withdrawn from the front for an unknown reason, I'm going to take the fight to TC. I'll need scout reports though, I have nothing on TC at all.

TC has an army of 60 archers supported by two mages in 146. I'll be attacking them, although I have doubts over whether he'll fight me.

Vanheim moved the visible part of his army to 187. I assume the invisible parts are with them, but who knows, they could even have snuck along my coast to 174 with sailing. His army of 40 to 50 archers is either in 193, 179, or 171. 193 makes the most sense.

Atul, you should move that Wyrm in 192 to water. Vanheim probably has a huge army right next to you.

Summary:
Attacking 139, 155, 142, and 146.
Defending 172.
Next turn will have Con 4. Can do requests for air items or extra forging if Atul doesn't have capacity.
Relavent intel: 40 jags at 142, 60 archers + 2 mages at 146, 120+ glamor troops with mage support at 187, ~20 androphags and raiders at 176.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Turn 20 Thread Empty Re: Turn 20 Thread

Post  atul Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm

see my post in game thread. will post later.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Did well overall, but lost a few more troops than I would have liked. And losing an equipped Jarl is never fun, although he did do tremendous damage to the Ermor army.

So anyway, we talked about most of this last night on IRC, but here are my orders for this turn.

In the south, two equipped and one partially equipped Jarls will be attacking the C'tis cap from 273 and 272. It's full of crap now, but we need to get this over with I think.
Two partially equipped Jarls (snake rings, one has a charcoal shield) will be moving from the castle in 34 into 14 to defend against the C'tis shade army next door in 18. I'll have two priests and one Jarl banishing, while the Jarl with the Charcoal shield goes out front to fight them. I'll two more Jarls within range in case he jumps onto the fort in 34 instead, but I expect him to either backtrack, or head into 14.

In the north, both Jarl armies, in 141 and 127, will be moving into 148 to drive/hold Lanka back, and then drive on him or split up if necessary. So that will be three Jarls, prophet, and 35 skinshifters together. I'm sure Mictlan is coming, but I'll deal with that when he gets here.

Buying one new Jarl and a lab. No money or gems left over to speak of. Next turn I will have four Jarls in need of magic weapons of some sort. Whether I can get them or not is up to Atul.

Hope you got my gems this time Atul.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:23 pm

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

I dont have time to put a pic up right now but I'll try to do it tomorrow night if the turn hasnt hosted.

In response to intelligence that Sauro may have almost 12 (!!) additional hydras coming to reinforce his crippled army, I have redoubled my archer recruitment and hope it will be enough. I'm also going to begin looking into the possibility of a rout & cut-off attack which would just be perfect for a situation like this. Wish me luck on that.

On the ctis front - we discussed in IRC my attacking the 2nd CTis fort, or the land to the south of it. But decided against either. The fort is not critical and there is no need for us to be greedy. The other prov is a sure win but it would put me out of position to take over the seige of CTis next turn. So, my force is going to stay in place and Preach to nuke some CTis dominion (in case we have to eventually preach him out).

Additionally, I will be running two raids: 276 (ctis's last prov by the river) and 232 a juicy and poorly defended Ermor prov to the west.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 am

I'm mostly piling on Abysia, attacking the sea province Ermor took from me and where he appears to be recruiting tritons in, and moving my Wyrm to indy water province. Vanheim has lots of amazons (NW kind I think). Sauromatia's probably recruiting Circle Masters from 235.

Forging Hammers so you guys can forge something too, sendin a dozen things around hope I don't mess deliveries.

Reaching Evo4 this turn, thinking of goig Const6 next.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down