Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 9 thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 9 thread Empty Turn 9 thread

Post  lingchih Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Nief took two of the three provs targeted. I lost one Jarl, my best one, trying to take the knights of the Dawn Land.

Moving a replacement Jarl into the North, along with my Prophet.

In the south, I am moving several Jarls into place, and building a lab so I can equip them with snake rings.

I am also attacking 14. Hope you read this Atul.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 9 thread Empty Re: Turn 9 thread

Post  TheDemon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm

here's the situation in the northwest:
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/jb02mu.jpg

Neither Lanka nor Sauro took 186 like I expected them to, although I'm expecting Sauro to take it this turn. 5/6 of my attacks suceeded and my EK routed from the loss so no big deal.

I haven't determined my attacks this turn. Basically I don't need that many indeps, but I need to be in position for next turn. EKs attacking Abysia must be alone, EKs attacking other people must have bodyguards, so I'll have to shuffle guards. It's complicated.

In the east I'm hitting 175 with everything I've got. That should get me a border with Vanheim, plus it's 20k+ pop province.

Finished evo 4 this turn, will finish alt 1 for resist fire, I'm considering either enchantment or construction to 4 next. Recruiting mammoths as having a bunch for a defensive squad will be nice.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Turn 9 thread Helhei11

Here's my empire as it stands for turn 9. I'm attacking 42 (the gryphons), 22, 274, and 236. Fort production started this turn as well, thanks for the money guys! Should be up and running in 3 turns. Can't wait to get some research! My forces are massing to take out the lizards / coastal provinces so that'll be nice in the coming turns. All future production will likely go west to fight Ctis and the likely advance of Sauro.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 am

Take 14, ling. I can forge 1 snake ring this turn, if anyone has N gems please send 'em.

Back home in 5 hours, more stuff then.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 am

Atul I already sent you all my nature and fire this turn (7N, 3F)

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 am

Ok, with those I should be able to forge Nief total of 3 snake rings.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

I'm positioning for the coming turns. Taking the seas near Abysia now so I can help there and starting a fort in 31 so I can do something to Fomoria. My Wyrm is continuing his lonely journey to 203, at least he's in position to aid against Sauro if that becomes an issue. Also sending the N searcher down the straits in hopes of finding a fort there.

Found Ermor at 264, so he's between Fomoria and C'tis. Nothing else new to report.

Forging first snake ring, 2 more next turn. Was fire protection an issue? Got F magic too...

...won't be having any extra gold now.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:42 pm

All my EKs can cast Resist Fire so it shouldn't be an issue for me... yet anyway.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I'm not planning on actually fighting Abysia, so the fire stuff is not a big issue. Might be nice to have some in the vaults though.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down