Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 6 Thread

5 posters

Go down

Turn 6 Thread Empty Turn 6 Thread

Post  lingchih Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

I took four provs, with no casualties or afflictions. Provs were 111, 60, 47, 24.

This turn, I'm planning to hit 37, 49, 70, and 106. Still plan to castle 106 after I take it (knock on wood). I may actually lose in 49... 50+ bear tribe warriors. They hit pretty hard. I'll give it a shot though.

Jarl #5 is staying home to research this turn. But I'm recruiting a Gygja for that this turn, so next turn he can go ahead and go out.

No sites found, except one 1D site. Lots of money though. I'm becoming stinking rich. I may be able to fund some of you after all, though I have spent all my money for this turn.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Turn 6 Thread Empty Re: Turn 6 Thread

Post  quantum_mechani Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm

My scout has some more intel: TC capital is 129, Agartha spotted at 84.

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by quantum_mechani on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

quantum_mechani

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Your intel is bad. I'm sitting right next to 126. It's an indy prov.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Not much to report, got all provinces I moved into. This turn #274, #72 and #31.

Accidentally killed C'tis mercs, it appears he's started to fortify for the coming war and isn't expanding anymore.

Haven't spotted anyone new.

Const2 achieved, now recruiting King of the Deep and started to build a lab, so 45% discount items are two turns away, if in a hurry I can already provide something.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

I think I am good for items for now. Luck amulets would still be nice at some point.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 am

eh, the forum ate my first reply Suspect so here I am try #2

I took 125, 163, 177, and 149 with no casualties and am hitting 174, 165, 172, 148 and 141 this turn.

My scout is at 124 and sees TC at 121 and argatha at 108 and the rest are indep.

I have about 350 extra gold so if myself and maybe one other send someone their excess we can jumpstart them into a fort next turn I think. Any candidates?

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm

For those who hadnt heard yet, my expansion this round was good (3/4 provs), however I suffered mass routings and most of my expansion teams are now offline. It will take me two turns Sad Sad in order to get them back into working order. This will result in weak expansion both this turn and next turn, at least.

This turn, I am attacking 3 (for the special site) and 9. I dont have any money to spare this turn because I need to hire the Archers in White.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm going to send lingchih my spare gold so he can get started on that fort right away.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 am

Cool. I will use use the gold well.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down