Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 28 Thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 28 Thread Empty Turn 28 Thread

Post  atul Fri May 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Uneventful, if a bit disappointing turn. Sauromatia beat me at 189, Mictlan's priest commander survived the arrows and is now at 101, Agartha seems to move everyone into his capital.

Pics: Agartha: https://i.servimg.com/u/f89/13/89/61/11/kuva_911.jpg

Sauro: https://i.servimg.com/u/f89/13/89/61/11/kuva_110.jpg

Last edited by atul on Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

atul

Back to top Go down

Turn 28 Thread Empty Re: Turn 28 Thread

Post  Ironhawk Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm about to step out the door here so I unfortunately wont have time to turn, sorry guys. But I wanted to give you an update on my intel.

No battle at the CTis capital - he's just holed up probably waiting for help from Ermor. I'm gonna preach the shit out of him until the seige force arrives. I did wipe out his last force in the field at 259. So any troops he's got are all bottled up now. Ermor did try and push in on me a little. He put my new fort to seige - I had no one to protect it. Its not an impressive force but its annoying. He tried to raid me in two other staffed positions tho and was totally repelled. I plan to drop a vanjarl on the fort at 273 to open it back up.

Ling I could use some help on that front - can you make Ermor pay attention to you next turn? I cant juggle Ermor, Ctis, and Sauro all at the same time.

On the Sauro front, both of my scout-pushes failed and all 15 hydras attacked me at the circle master fort. I killed everything except his poorly kitted banelord, but again took heavy losses. I hate hydras!! Anyway, I should be fine there now - he cant recover before I will break the fort and capture it. I'm gonna try and switch over to a summoned creature battlefield tactic for future hydra battles tho. These losses are just ridiculous.

I also raided the sauro prov at 223. Noticed that Sauro moved some hydras up into 229. Not so many of them but they could be a serious problem if he attacks north towards my all helhird force guarding CTis. Hopefully tho he will vainly chase around my raiders while I slowly collapse him on other fronts.

Atul, my silver order mage has already left 57. The province is now empty with no PD.

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Fri May 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Three Toads on the cap this turn! Also, 14 got bombarded with flame strikes again.

Anyway, the raptors are keeping things in check in the cap... unrest only went up to 124. I'm putting two domes up this turn there, frost and forest, so hopefully I can get it under 100 next turn.

Lanka's capitol walls are down. I will be storming this turn. The assassin, strangely enough did not attack me this turn. So, knock on wood, I still have a full, though small, force there for the storming.

As for helping Ironhawk in the south against Ermor... not really sure what I can do. I could suicide some troops on him I guess, but I'm loathe to lose any more Jarls. I do have a small army of heavy infantry in 14, that I could suicide on his force in 11. I might take out a few of his troops... but probably just PD.

Shade army in 65 continues to sit there. No castle yet.

I might post more later, if I think of anything else.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 pm

My IRC client isn't letting me connect to gamesurge right now (it does other IRC servers fine), so I might be out of contact until I can get it fixed.

I drove off Vanheim's army in the East, killed 100/150 troops including practically all the glamor troops, and 3 thugs, two with equipment, for the loss of three 140-gp mages. Being raided pretty badly, and got hit by either two famine events which cost gold or two famine rituals (is there such a thing? blight maybe?). So my gold income is suffering pretty badly. I would appreciate up to 400 in donations so I can keep recruiting EKs no matter what I get hit with.

Currently summoning up a shit ton of Yazads as a counter-raiding force, and forging some silver hauberks to help protect my crucial buffers against seeking arrow. Attacking into Vanheim territory, also hitting the TC raider force with like 30 temple guard.

Can't do any seeking arrow this turn at all, I've got my EKs working overtime forging. Enchant 5 finishes this turn, and I plan to put up air domes. Going up the Evo tree to 7 for some shimmering fields action.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm sending 300 gold to Caelum, 15W and 5N to Niefelheim. Ling okay'ed me marching over 14 turn after this one so I'm coming soon to C'tis theatre too.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down