Team Vet HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 27 Thread

4 posters

Go down

Turn 27 Thread Empty Turn 27 Thread

Post  Ironhawk Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Attacks this round against CTis went off basically as planned. For whatever reason, CTis did not pool his armies and I picked off the southern one with bascially no losses. Lost some raiders on the other army since I expected them to move. It was a Dis, which hurts, but its not a huge loss. All the other territory attacks succeeded. CTis's lands are basically now all mine. And in a bizarre twist of fate - I got a fort construction event in the province directly next to the CTis cap. Not sure what the heck to do with that...

I believe I can kill CTis's last force in the field with a pair of cloud trapping vanjarls so that should be the last of his exposed troops. However, according to the charts, CTis must have like 300 men total in both his forts. Guess at 100 in the 2nd fort and 200 in the cap? Anyway, I'll move my main force back to the cap to try and ambush any breaking of seige. Atul, now would be a good time to put together a seige force, if you have the resources.

The attack on the sauro circle master prov was also victorious however it was a complete disaster. I lost basically all my men and only won because of skelly spam and Wailing Winds. I should be able to reinforce that position with some emergency helhirds pulled from the CTis resupply chain but that force really took a WALLOP. That said, the circle master forts walls are already hurt so its either empty or almost empty.

In other news - it appears that Demon managed to kill off the Sauro pretender. The Androphags we assumed were bodyguards are still in 229. However the great sage is not... Woo!

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Turn 27 Thread Empty Re: Turn 27 Thread

Post  lingchih Tue May 12, 2009 7:48 pm

I got hit pretty hard this turn, but I'm still standing. 2 flame bolt strikes on 14 killed a gygja, some preists and some troops. I also had two rain of toads on the cap. I'm researching domes, and will have them next turn. The unrest in the cap is now down to 117, although I'm getting some diseased mages from all the toads.

I did a survey strike into 65 to see what is in there (he also did the same on my cap, interestingly enough). It looks like 10 shades, a dozen or so ghouls, 10 troll mercs, 2 sauromancers, 2 indie commanders, and 20+ PD. I could probably take them if I didn't need to keep patrolling.

In Lanka, things were a bit more interesting. Mictlan sent in a nasty assassin bitch with dozens of blood slaves casting leech. My heroic Jarl died in three casts. Lanka then attacked with his pretender and the last of his troops. Luckily, I had moved another Jarl in, and they were defeated, and the Lanka pretender was killed.

Mictlan then attacked me there with with 6 mages and priests, and 40 sacreds. All my skinshifters died, but the Jarl killed all the sacreds, and one priest. The others got away. Reinforcements are heading in this turn, but unfortunately they aren't skinshifters. Just cataphracts and hurlers. But, the gate cleaver is also going in along with another Jarl. I expect I will lose a Jarl a turn there, as long as that assassin's blood slaves hold out.

I got the Red Raptors, so hopefully unrest will be down in the cap next turn, and I can start recruiting again.

I'll need a water booster and a nature booster to cast the domes next turn. I can make the nature booster, but I'll need some N gems to cast the dome. If Atul could make me a water booster that would be great. I'll also need water gems to cast the frost dome though. 5 each of N and W should be good.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Tue May 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Since you need it immediately, I'll provide you with the gems and a spare W booster.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  lingchih Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Caelum has generously agreed to send me the items and gems that I need. Thanks Demon.

lingchih

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Tue May 12, 2009 11:32 pm

So no real news. I'm being raided/counter-raided by mictlan, vanheim, and TC. Sauro has withdrawn, probably anticipating Atul's siege of 189.

Vanheim sieged my fort in 165 and the walls are breached. I'm breaking siege. His army is archer heavy, and he didn't bring any cavalry (seems I killed it all last turn), so storm and lightning should eat him alive. Even if he is casting thunder ward now.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Wed May 13, 2009 9:21 am

I got next to Agartha capital without a fight. I think I'll sit in 87 for a turn, build a lab there so I can thug out my two basalt kings next turn and get other assorted stuff on my guys before attacking the capital. Attacking 108, 78 and 48 with small groups while I wait, can't let IH get too far ahead in province count.

Mictlan attacked me with 40 Jags at 115. He has only a single leader there, so couple Seeking Arrows to 115 if anyone can, please. He's got about 60 sacreds at 139 too, so he might want to come for Abysia capital...

My attack on Sauro fort at 189 went nice, pretender drew arrow fire but none of the lances so good going. Sauro has a small army at 176 that may or may not kill my siegers, we'll see next turn.

I'm summoning Siege Golems at Ovens province, so I can get boots on Ermor/C'tis lands in 4 turns and on C'tis capital in 6. One turn faster if I can go through 14.

I'll have to see if I can pull enough mages from forging/research to do something to C'tis at 65. I'll need to forge quite a lot for myself this turn if I want to turn my kings into melee monsters that can kill those Agartha summons with impunity.

Taking 57 a turn after this, so IH has a turn to recruit another mage.

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDemon Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

I've ordered two seekers on 115.

TheDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks!

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  atul Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Situation near Agartha, please note Mictlan troops up north:

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/34zlz06.png

atul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironhawk Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

Hey guys - as I posted in the main game thread, I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend. Totally blanked on how it would make me completely unable to turn. My turn 27 is in and I should be able to do 28 tonight / tomorrow morning. But then I'm out till monday.

On top of that, I'll likely be away w/o computer access for each of the two following weekends as well! I dunno if Sept will like me asking for weekend pauses of the game. So I might need to just get one of you guys to cover me for one turn per weekend or something?

Ironhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down